WHY ARABIC ?why...
Gain critical language skills useful in over 20 countries
Distinguish yourself in the professional world with a high demand language
One of the most relevant and necessary languages today
Why Learn Arabic!
- Arabic is the language of the Qur’an, read by Muslims throughout the world.
- There is a high demand and low supply of Arabic-speakers in the western world. Arabic-speaking nations are a fast growing market for trade. Those who study Arabic and understand the language and culture can do business effectively and also be able to find careers in the Arabic world.
- Arabic is an official language of the United Nations, the Arab League, the Organization of Islamic Conference, and the African Union.
- Arabic is one of the US government’s languages of strategic importance.
- The National Strategic Language promotes the learning Arabic of among Americans.
- Arabs contributed a great deal to the advancement of science, medicine, philosophy literature, mathematics, navigation, astrology, and architecture. All these are in Arabic.
- The export of concepts, products, and cultural practices from Arabic speaking peoples is evident in the vocabulary that Arabic has lent other languages. Algebra was invented by Arab mathematicians. Coffee, cotton, jasmine, alcohol, alchemy, horse, carat, mattress, sugar, saffron, safari and muslin came from the Arab world.
Why Learn Arabic through English?
- English is the most spoken language around the world. 1 out 5 persons understands it!
- Learning English will help you to successfully communicate with the world.
- It is the language of science, computers, internet, electronic mail, diplomacy, and tourism. ‘Most of the scientific, technological and academic information in the world is expressed in English.
- English is the universal language on the Internet. The majority of the electronically stored information around the world is in English.
- Speaking English is a tremendous asset for your professional career!
- English is easy to learn!